Life is like a teacup, filled to the brim and enjoyed with friendsCelebrate a special occasion at Dotty's with our exquisite Afternoon Tea
If you’re looking for a little vintage glamour, traditional teatime bites, homemade cakes
and nostalgic treats then Dottys is the place for you.
We take our teas very seriously and are specialists in providing a high tea experience in the
homely surroundings of our Tea Garden located in the beautiful Rickman Hill Park in Coulsdon.
Our classic afternoon tea must be booked in advance here and we are happy to accommodate bookings of up to 8 people Monday – Friday. For bookings of 8 people or more please contact us to discuss availability.
Weekend bookings for afternoon tea are welcomed at our Teahouse in Carshalton Village
For enquiries > firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea
Lavish Mum with a decadent Afternoon Tea at Dotty’s Tea Garden. Our decadent finger sandwiches and sweet treats are sure to impress! No washing up and a real treat for all ages. Booking is essential. £25 per person (Children £15.00)
Classic Afternoon Tea(For bookings of 8 people or more please contact us)
- Whats included:
- Plentiful pots of loose leaf tea
- Selection of delicate sandwiches to include:
- Traditional cucumber and cream cheese
- Egg mayonnaise
- Mature cheddar and sweet tomato chutney
- Fruit or all butter scones with strawberry jam and Devon clotted cream
- Selection of cakes
- * This is a sample menu and is subject to change *
Little Dot's Afternoon TeaAvailable to children under 10 years old
Mini hot chocolate or squash in teacups
- Ham, cheese, jam sandwiches
- Shortbread biscuit
- Strawberries dipped in chocolate
* This is a sample menu and is subject to change *
To avoid disappointment please book a table before arrival.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL FOR OUR AFTERNOON TEAS AND REQUIRES A 50% DEPOSIT.